Balsamic Chicken Thighs & Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Balsamic Chicken Thighs and Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
This was a great meal! It was really fast, simply started the marinade before I went to the office and threw it on the grill when I got home. I did this with both boneless, skinless and bone in, skin on chicken thighs. I have to admit the boneless picked up the marinade better and had a better flavor. This will make a great appetizer at any party or get together. The hardest part of this meal was wrapping the asparagus with the prosciutto. Hope you enjoy!
Balsamic Chicken Thighs
- 2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Combine balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush half of mixture evenly over chicken thighs (reserve remaining balsamic mixture).
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- Heat a large grill pan over high heat.
- Cook chicken in batches, 6 minutes per side or until done.
- Brush occasionally with reserved balsamic mixture.
- 2 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices prosciutto (about 3 oz)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine asparagus, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Cut each slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise to make 12 strips.
- Divide asparagus into 12 equal bunches; wrap 1 strip of prosciutto around each bunch of asparagus.
- Arrange bundles on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and prosciutto is crisp.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.