Friday Feast - Paleo Pecan Halibut with Sauteed Spinach
This was amazing! It was one of the tastiest and simplest meals we've done. I had the entire meal from prep to table in less than 30 min. The pecans added to the fish filets. Erin typically doesn't like things crushed in nuts but was pleasantly surprised by this recipe. She kept asking what else I added the nuts and was shocked when I told her it was simply salt and pepper.
Paleo Pecan Halibut
- 4- 6 oz. Halibut filets (can substitute Cod)
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Cups pecans
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pound of baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a baking dish with butter.
- In a blender or food processor chop the pecans and place on a plate or bowl.
- Dredge the halibut in the beaten eggs and coat with the chopped nuts.
- Place each piece of fish in the baking dish and bake for 18-20 min.
- While the fish is baking heat the butter and garlic. Once the butter is hot and garlic is sauteed, place the spinach in the pan stirring often until wilted.
- Once it is well-wilted place it on the plate with the halibut on top.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.