Paleo Spaghetti This is a simple meal that was great. Pasta has never been one of those things that I just had to have or have really missed since starting the paleo diet. Hopefully if you are one of those people who just loved their pasta this fills at least part of that gap in your diet. The flavors in the sauce were great. Hopefully you enjoy this as much as we did! If you want to add some different flavors you can throw diced green bell pepper and or sliced mushrooms. I had full intentions to throw
- 1 lb grass-fed beef
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs oregano
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbs thyme
- 2 tbs basil
- 3 tbs Italian Seasoning
- 1 onion diced
- 8 Roma tomatoes Chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Pre-heat the oven to 400
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half removing the seeds, bake for 45-60 min cut side down. Sauté the onion and garlic until the onions are translucent. Then brown and remove the meat from the pan.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onions are translucent. Then brown and remove the meat from the pan.
- In the same pan over medium-low heat, add the diced tomatoes, chicken stock, and spices.
- Cover and let them cook for 40-60 min, stirring every 15 min. once the tomatoes have started to cook down add the meat back to the pan.
- Let the mixture sauté for another 10 min. Salt and pepper to taste, also add more herbs if you feel the sauce needs it.
- With a fork rake out the squash and drain.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.