Ultimate Bacon Lovers Dinner
Ultimate Bacon Lovers Dinner I've had a busy week at the office and not been able to cook much this week. So, Erin took over the cooking duties and she rocked it! This was a great bacon meal. She said that it was really easy, and I have to say it was absolutely delicious!
Bacon Green Beans & Almonds Ingredients
- 4 Cups Green Beans
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/3 cup almond shards
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon. While making bacon, boil a pot of water for the beans.
- Boil beans for just a few minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Take out bacon and chop, and throw the pieces back in the pan.
- Place the beans in the pan along with the bacon pieces, mix well, and add salt, bacon, garlic powder, mix again, then add almonds.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 4 Chicken Breats
- 2 Tblsp Butter
- 4 Slices of Monterey Jack Cheese
- Fresh Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Flatten Chicken to 1/2 “ thickness.
- Salt and Pepper chicken.
- Place piece of cheese And spread fresh chives.
- Roll up chicken and wrap it with a piece of bacon.
- Place in greased pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through
- Then for 5 minutes, broil to crisp the bacon.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.